Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 46 to 47 - HOT!!!!!!

Storm came in last night and our AC unit stopped being cold :_(

WHY DOES CRAP BREAK ON THE WEEKEND?

It seems when something important breaks in our apartment, it is on the weekend. Needless to say, right now (as of this posting) it is 87 degrees in my apartment. Since it was Saturday when I called them about the issue, we were screwed. As noted, unless we had a medical condition on file for our apartment noting this would be an emergency, we would have to wait until Monday.

This unit is a POS as it has broken down 3 times since we moved in 3 years ago. It always seems to be the damn compressor in this Heat Pump. Yep, you read right, our AC unit is a Heat Pump. Talk about taking the cheap route for an AC.

On a side note related to job hunting, I got an email for a job I applied to. They sent me 9 questions in reference to my experience, why I want to work for them, what my salary requirements are and other normal interview questions. I have never (even asked my wife) had someone send a email instead of call someone to ask these. I guess they are wanting to have something officially on record in case I am lying - seriously this is lame. But as you know, I will answer these with a fan behind me.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment