Sunday, June 24, 2012

Days 39 to 40 - Weekend Again

I totally forgot about about posting yesterday - Doh!

WEEKEND AGAIN

It was a bit busy for me this weekend - especially Sunday. I should start with Saturday as I was pre-occupied with my Dad. He just got back from 2 weeks in Florida with his sister. He is not in the best of health and shouldn't be over-exerting himself. it seems my Step-sister who lives with him can't grasp this. I am going to review with my Dad and then her to get this cleared up.

Sunday was an all  day affair at my wife's friends house. They have a pool, so we went their to have a pool party and escape the pressures of unemployment. I met some of their friends which were a nice group of people. We had fun and I probably got too much Sun, but I need a bit of color on my pale white complexion. Now I am back home and catching up on my blogs, emails and social networks.

Tomorrow it is back to the daily gind of job searching and Security+ studying - oh joys!

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment