Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day 26 - Bug Infestation

SUNDAY - SUNDAY - SUNDAY

Always like saying that as it reminds me of the ads for the Monster Truck shows.

Have to wait another week before I can update my Unemployment Insurance noting what I did and am still unemployed. It is a 2 week cycle after the first one is done. My wife did finally get her UI Card in the mail on Friday. Since it is the weekend, we can't transfer the funds over to the checking account yet.

Oh, and the ticks are a bitch this year. My son found one on his shoulder while sleeping early this morning. Since the only way to kill them is by flame, I microwaved the damn thing. I heard a POP, but still have it in a sealed container as I want to make sure it is dead. May add it to my son's bug collection.

Gotta love Western Maryland. Never had this issue in Florida and sucks we have to deal with it here. My son is now having issues sleeping thinking he will get another one crawling on him - FML.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment