Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 45 - Another Job Interview

Another Job Interview and another possible job opportunity

JOB INTERVIEWS

It seems the only jobs for me are in Frederick. The last 3 interviews were in this city and all near each other. Today I actually interviewed for a job where I used to contract at. It was funny being back in the same building and talking with people I had helped via email.

It was only a 1/2 hour interview and not your normal type. They had specific questions that were situational. I answered each with an example and hopefully did a good job explaining them.

I did met up wit a couple old co-workers and hashed out what they were doing and what happened to the department. I miss working with them and the fun we had. I did get a couple calls/text messages from some who were out. They knew who I interviewed with and they were going to put a good word in for me.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment