Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 38 - Call Backs

Almost took down a wall to answer my phone - LOL.

CALLBACK

I have been awaiting a call back on the job I interviewed for this week. They mention that they should be making a decision and calling back before the end of the week.

When my phone rang, I was hoping it was them, but it turned out to be for the other job I interviewed for. It took me a minute to switch gears so I could remember that one. It was actually a follow up call as they were hoping I had gotten my Security+ certificate.

I have not tested out on this yet as I was still studying/prep-testing for it. I was surprised by the call as I did not get a return to my "Thank You" email I sent. I was under the impression that I would need to get that certificate before they could even consider me for the position. I guess they actually did want to hire me, but until I get this Security+, I am not able to. Something to do with a 70-85 rule with the government or something to that.

Due to my main computer crapping out, I have been a bit behind with my prep testing and studies - FUCK. It is really interesting when you are going full steam and then you find the tracks end. Really sucks as it is putting me a bit behind, but will start up fresh soon on my backup laptop (which is a snail).

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment