Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 19 - Break Time

Been pushing a lot these last couple weeks on getting a job and need a little break. I am still studying a chapter a day for the Security+ as I want to keep on track of that. Tomorrow I will start my job hunt again :D

BREAK TIME

Went over to my Dad's (with my son) as he is finally home again from the hospital. He has been in and out for the last month and hope this is finally over. His sister came up from Florida to spend some time with him as well. My step-sister however corralled me into putting together a gazebo canopy for her daughters swimming pool. I did it to help my Dad as well since it will provide shade during the summer sun.

My wife's final paycheck arrived in, so we should be able to pull out this month for the bills. We got our groceries and tried to get as much in bulk and on sale as possible. This way we can get it now and have it for later meals. With my son now out of school, it will increase our mealtime expenses. This will be the first all three of us will be in the apartment together for such an extended time. Hopefully we won't get on each others nerves too much.

It has been a lazy day, but I do have other things to do on the computer. Need to balance the checkbook and review what expenses we have coming in this month.I have emails to answer as well as another blog to update.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment