Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 42 - Family Time

I usually spend part of Wednesday with my son doing stuff. Since it was super nice today, I moved it up. He was happy to go to Grand Dads, but not to happy when we had things to do.

HELPING OUT FAMILY

What should of been some Grand Father, Father, Son time at the Park, was anything but. I went over to find that my Step-Sister was trimming the bushes and needed help. I of course dragged my son into this - none to happy either.

We clear the bushes, loaded his truck with the debris and they went to the dump. I in turn started fixing a busted light on a pole out back. This required some carpentry and electrical skills. Both of which I have thanks to my Dad always being a handy man. We went to lunch first before I completed this.

Lamp Post back up and running for my Dad. Still need to place some sealer around the base to insure it is water tight. He couldn't find any, so will revisit on another day.

Tomorrow is the day that my computer will hopefully arrive. Which means that day will be taken up by reviewing the specs to insure it has what I ordered. After that, I will be installing software which should take FOREVER.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment