Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 36 - Sit Down Interview

Today I had another face-to-face interview.

LIVE INTERVIEW

This is for a jack-of-all trades tech person. It is right up my alley after working at my job in Florida. This is in Frederick, so I have my wonderful daily commute if all goes well.

It was a very long meeting and they showed me some of the training rooms. it seems my ITIL background will finally be of use. It seems that they have ITIL background as well and is looking for someone that understands that. It is a mix of Technical writing and Service Desk. It is something that I have experience with in spades.

There is a background financial and criminal check - but know that is not an issue. I had to do that for another company and passed no issues. I also have to get the green light from the Federal Gov't, but again, no issues as my wife passed hers :D

We had a great talk and I went over some examples and hopefully this will be my job soon.I ended it letting them know that it will be a pleasure to work with them. News of the job should be before the end of the week and I know I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Positive Thinking !!

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment