Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 20 - Blog Updates

I decided to take some time today after my studies to update the blog. I am in the process of adding 3 additional pages to help my fellow Jobless Peeps.

I am working on getting the pages setup as resource material to help those so they don't have to spend all day on the computer searching for this crap like I had to. Some may not be ready as this is posted, but will be completed in the next couple days.

The first one is specific to my state, Maryland. This will cover most of what links you need to claim unemployment benefits, keep them coming and what other services are offered in the state.

The next page will deal with job search engines that can be used by anybody anywhere they happen to live. I will try to include the major sites I use as well as some you may not think of.

The final page will be in reference to training. This may be more specific to technological training, but it will have others as well that I have found.

If you happen to know of any links that may be helpful, please drop a comment or email. I will review your suggestions and add them if they would help. I am not open to anyone trying to plug their own site or some crap site as I will weed them out.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment