Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 76 - First Day of Work at New Job

I am now off Unemployment and back to Work

LAST POST

Well, this is my last post for this blog since I am no longer 'Jobless in Hagerstown'. I have orientation for the next couple days so I can get an understanding of the company and policies. After that, I will be reporting to my job site and start orientation there with my co-workers.

I can't say this has been a fun ride being unemployed and would not wish this on anyone. My wife is still unemployed and will hopefully find a great job like me soon. I hope that this 'recession' clears up freaking soon and everyone is back to work.

How do I stop my Maryland Unemployment benefits?

Here is the simple answer that I found and verified with them as well:

When you return to work, file for credit for the remaining few days you didn't work (if any) and report wages earned for the week. Then, just stop filing - when you stop weekly filing, your unemployment benefits automatically end.

This is now the end of my blogging on this subject :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peace Out my Friends and Thanks for the Support - all 2 of you - LOL.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you had returned to the workforce. More income for expenses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy too, just wish my wife could find a job and we would be set :D

      Delete