Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 73 - Another Class and Training

Had my Friday Class for Security+ and need to take some Training for my New Job

CLASSES AND TRAINING

Took my Lesson 4 class for my Security+ Prep Class. I am not sure if I am retaining it or just refreshing the book I read. So far, I have been able to ace the quizzes as long as I don't second guess myself. The damn crossword puzzles however are a bitch, but it does make you think.

I have my future Supervisor contact me and ask if I took the Security Training for my position. I hadn't yet as the HR directive was to not do that until Monday. He asked if I could get that done as they wanted to insure I had it done as it was needed before other things could be initiated. I will do this tomorrow as I have pending things to do tonight. Don't want to upset the boss before I even start working :P

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment