Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 49 - Security Clearence

If you ever go for a Government job, be prepared for a HUGE background check.

BETTER KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND WHO YOU KNOW

It has been painfully obvious that I need to get to know more about myself. I have to complete an online form for a Secret Clearance for a new job. I never in my life had to research so much about me and anyone I was associated with.

I have to now contact old friends and family. It just makes my head swirl knowing everything I have to find out now. My son was upset because I couldn't play with him. He was not certain why I needed to fill this out at the Government should be able to find this stuff. It made me laugh as with all the technology we have, they are still asking us for this.

I guess it is a way to verify if we are being truthful or not.  Actually anyone with a couple bucks and internet access can get the same info on me no a days. Needless to say this will take me several days to complete. I need to contact or dig up information that has long been forgotten.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment