Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 69 - Pile of Paperwork

Got my paperwork in for my new job.  

LAZINESS OF FEDERAL EXPRESS DELIVERY PEOPLE

I got my hire package in the mail. I would of had this sooner if the FedEx person not done a 'Ding and Ditch'. It was FUCKING STUPID as the FedEx person literally rang the doorbell and left. When my son went to look, he didn't see anyone. Since he thought it was his friends messing around, so we never opened the door. It wasn't until my wife came home from her TABE test (2.5 hours later) that she said a package was left in front of our door.

After reviewing all the paperwork, I have to take a Drug Test and a Physical for this position too. The Drug Test was done by the time I am writing this, but my physical is scheduled for Thursday. Never had to take a physical for this position and hope there will be no issues. All my other paperwork is completed for when I go for my orientation on Monday.

Still have my classes to do this week and other things to prep for my return to the Working World.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment