Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 64 - Classes Start

Went to Hagerstown Community College to get setup for my online class.

BACK TO SCHOOL

Today I was able to start taking my classes online for one of the Security+ Preps.It was a short intro to Security+ and what is expected. We then started reviewing Network setups and terminology. I will also be re-reading my Cram book along with these classes. I hope between these 2, the testing will be a breeze.

There is a short quiz and an assignment at the end. The assignment is actually a crossword puzzle on the terminology. It is a bit hard as the description for some of these are really short. I will need to refer back to the lesson to get some of these.

It is strange as my wife is going to the same counselor, but he is asking for much more documentation than I was. I will need to go over to my Dad's and dig through our boxes to see if I can find some of the stuff. I think this will be tomorrow as it is a bit late to do that now.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment