Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 70 - Weekly Schedule and Family

Need to finish up this week and then be productive to society again.

FAMILY TIME AND THIS WEEKS SCHEDULE

I had to see my Dad today as we need to review what will stay and what will go. He needs to down-size and get a smaller place. I need to coordinate with my siblings what they want before the auction house sells it. We have several months to do this, but we need to start now. I will be going over later this week and check out all his old computers. There are three (so old they have CRT's and a software box of MS-DOS 6.0). I am hoping to clean all these up and set them up to be sold.

He has several floppy's that need to be reviewed and I hope these units have at least one USB port or I am screwed. My other option is a crossover cable to a laptop to transfer the files.

Here is how the rest of my week will be:

Wednesday - Class and Studies
Thursday - Physical for new Job - trip to Frederick
Friday - Class and Studies

T-Minus 6 days and counting

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment