Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 72 - Physical for Work

This is the first time I needed to take a physical for a job.

BEND OVER AND COUGH

Well, they actually didn't say that, but it is a funny introduction :D

I had to go down to Frederick for my Physical for my new position. Since this is a place with labs, they want to make sure I have a clean bill of health - I guess.

They took my info which had some odd questions about my exposure to hazardous chemicals. I had to do an eye exam, took blood and urine, then had a quick physical. Since I was not working in the labs, I didn't have to go through the whole screening processes. I will be having a followup visit next week to review my blood work and get a Tetanus shot. Not really going to be fun as no one likes shots, but I am happy I don't have to get the others.

Have you had to take a physical for a position you were hired for?

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

1 comment: