Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 60 - 61: Another Weekend

I did get a call from an old Co-Worker that said he was contacted as a reference for me. This is a good sign that someone is interested :D

WEEKEND WITH FAMILY

It is funny how I am not on the computer much on the weekend. It seems that I have always did this even when I was working. For some reason, I just don't want to boot up my system (I am actually writing this on my wife's computer).

We did manage to get out of the house and go visit the C & O Canal today in Williamsport, MD. We were hoping for a boat tour (which is free), but they were booked for the day. We did walk a bit before the heat got too much for us.

I will be calling Hagerstown Community College tomorrow. I need to setup a time to meet with a young lady who will book my classes. Once I get enrolled and she signs my 'contract', I have to deliver it back to my Counselor. He will then review and show me how to fill out the attendance forms that need to be reported back.


Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment