Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 62 - Two Months and Still Looking

Hit just over 2 months and we still haven''t get hired with all our experiences :(

COLLEGE CLASSES

I was able to call my contact at Hagerstown Community College (HCC). They provided me with a date and time to meet this week. I was instructed to go ahead and sign up for my online class. I haven't paid for it yet as this will be handled by Western Maryland Consortium. It is funny as my 1st online class is the same day that I meet with the lady at HCC. Hopefully this doesn't put a damper on my class starting.

Hopefully these next several weeks of classes will help me along to get my Security+ Cert.

I did manage to also post for 3 more jobs today. If I follow my Unemployment Requirements, I have already done my due diligence. LOL - seriously, I only need to apply to 2 jobs a week. Kind of sad as you can easily do that in a couple hours.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment