Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 67 - 68: Weekend Of Quiet

Almost at an end.

ONLY ONE MORE WEEKEND TO GO

It was an uneventful weekend minus a small road trip. We went to Chambersburg, PA to check out a Big Lots store on Saturday. We need one more sheer drape for our window and the one in Hagerstown doesn't have the right size.

Though they didn't have it, the trip wasn't wasted. It turned out that they were have their "The Arts at Old Market" event. They had closed down the streets and you could check out all the stores and vendors. It was something nice to do after driving a long way. I picked up an old soda crate for my son. I will use this as a wall hanging so he can put toys in them.

I am hoping that tomorrow will bring my packet of information for this new job. I will just need to do a pee test I think which will be no problem for me :^)

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment