Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 56 - Counselor and More Job Hunting

Got my results back on my TABE testing - 12.9 Grade average (highest possible) XD

COUNSELOR REVIEW

Went to my counselor at Western Maryland Consortium today to review my test scores. As you can note above, I hit the best possible score. As I thought, it was similar to my College Pre-Testing I took back in the late 90's. I am trying to get funding for some prep classes for my Security+ certification. All the ones that I found locally are online classes and he is not sure I will be able to get the funds.


MORE JOB HUNTING

Applied to some more jobs today, though they are not what I am currently trying to get into. Most of the IT Support jobs I have already applied to. The others either need more experience, certifications or a damn Bachelors degree. They are for retail Supervisory jobs which was something I did in the early years of my work history. I am sure they will think I am freaking 'over-qualified' for the damn positions though.

I need to try though as I am getting tired of this unemployment :^P

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment