Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 71 - Classes and Testing

Had my 3rd class and my Wife passes her TABE exam

CLASSES AND TESTING

I had my 3rd online class today and it was okay. The instructor uses crossword puzzles for some of the assignments. I hate these as you never know what he is thinking. One of the crossword statement was "The 128-bit flavor". Since we are learning about Network Protocols, the answer should have been 'IPv6', but it only had 3 blocks - WTF!!!!!

As it turns out the thing he was looking for was just the number, so 'SIX' was the answer. You can see my issue with this. He also uses spaces in 2 word phrases which was something I learned in the 1st class. For another dozy, I had a statement noting 'It's still the one' and it is not about the famous song either. As it turns out, that answer was 'TCP/IP' - OMFG - this was the answer.

On a side note, my wife passed her TABE testing. She was happy that all but one of the 4 tests she got a 12.9 on. In the fundamental Math, she got a 11.7. She also had to take the Language test which I didn't have to take for some reason.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment