Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 51 - Security Clearence Headaches

I hope all this digging gets utilized.

NAGGING FOR INFORMATION

It sucks as now I am at the point I need to nag people for info. I got most of everything I can remember/find for my information.

I now need to contact family and old colleagues for their help. Some of these people I generally don't talk with or  haven't touch base in a couple years. I have step siblings that I don't really talk with as I never was here to get to know them. Try sending an email to someone you hardly talk with asking for personal information they wouldn't give their closest friend - kind of nerve racking if you ask me.

The hardest part is that I need 3 'friends'. I don't have circles that I hang out with since moving back to Maryland. I don't have the same interests as others in my small rural city as I would with someone in a city. I am going to have to get with colleagues from work to help me out. I guess I am more of an introvert than I really would like to be.

All my emails have been sent and here is hoping for a response in the next week.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment