Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 65 - There is a Rainbow at the End

I got a JOB OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLASSES STARTED AND A JOB

I fucking knew this would happen, but I had no way of preventing it.  I did my first online class yesterday which is when it started. I am really hoping these extra classes for prepping for the Security+ test will pay off. My next class is tomorrow and is taking about an hour. I will also be re-reading my Cram Book all over again.

I also got a call today for the company I interviewed with in Frederick. They have offered me the position and will be sending paperwork for me to review and sign. The best part about this is the pay is right where I want to be at and much more than the other places I had interviewed for. I am so happy that I am jumping out of my skin. The position doesn't start until 07/30, so I will continue to update until then.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment