Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 53 - 54: Weekend of Sleep

Not sure why, but I am really sleepy this weekend.

WEEKEND OF SLEEP AND PLANNING

I am trying to get some sleep as I am turning into an insomniac again. Can't get to sleep even though I am tired. Could it be the stress of not having a job and trying to get one?

I am still working on getting my data together for my security clearance. I still need my step-brother to respond and my ex-wife. Not sure if they will, but will try a followup email this week. I want to get this done and out of the way.

I also got my cards in for fingerprinting. I have to go to my local police station for them to administer this. I have to contact the lady who sent these as there are no instructions what so ever. Just 2 fingerprint cards and some info highlighted. Am I suppose to guess what I am to fill out?

This week is busy as I have a TABE test tomorrow. If you were not sure, TABE stand for "Test of Adult Basic Education". It is usually what is needed to get into College and to make sure your education levels are fine. I just need to pass with a 9th grade education, so this shouldn't be too bad - except it is 4 hours long.

I also have an interview on Thursday. I hope something comes of this as I am getting jadded by all these interviews and no jobs :P

All of this and the job market is stagnate at 8.2%, but only when you count it a certain way. I am sure it is in the double digits if they accurately report this.

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment