Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 66 - Time for Class

Today is my second day for my online class.

SCHOOL vs HOME STUDYING

I am more better suited for a classroom environment. I did read my book and take the chapter quizzes, but it is just not the same. To me, you don't have the same drive as when you are in a class with others (if even online only).

You seem to get more competitive and insure you are actually grasping the stuff. For these first 2 classes this week, I actually went to the quiz and assignment sections to test my knowledge. I felt this would be better to see if I had retained anything that I had learned while reading the cram book.

I am enjoying this so far and am glad I am taking this class - thank you Western Maryland Consortium for paying for this :D

Oh, and I got my ear pierced in the conch area ~ you will need to look it up as it is too hard to explain.


Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment