Friday, May 25, 2012

Day Ten - Final Pay Check

LAST REGULAR PAY CHECK

Yep - this is the final regular pay check I will receive. It is very distressing to know that I will not see one again until a new job is found. It is not even a full check as I only worked 2 days which sucks even more. Since it is less than what I would be paid by unemployment, they will cover the difference for that week - I hope.

Thus, this will also begin my weekly pay from Unemployment Insurance. Entering my information once a week noting I did search for a job and got nothing to show for it.

Not the proudest moment in my life, but I am thankful it is there. I am not one to depend on others as I should be able to do for myself now. It just gives me that much more of a push to find that job that will actually pay the bills.

One other thing I need to do now is see what other assistance we qualify for. Since both if us are unemployed, can we get food stamps and job training assistance?

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment