Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 12 - Time to Reflect

REFLECTING ON THE REALITY OF UNEMPLOYMENT

Well, I may get a bit physiological on this blog looking back now. It has been a little over a week now and only a small bud has possibly show up.

It is hard after just a short time to reflect, but you need to look back every so often so you can move forward. I know I have mixed feelings as I am happy to be here when my son comes home from school, but know financially it will be a drain.

I know we can pull this out for several months, but not happy as it will put a strain on our financial dreams of a house. We came close to the "American Dream", but the bank wouldn't meet our price. Looking back, I am glad they didn't as it would be a totally different stress level than it is now.

As the number of jobs I qualify dwindle, I will start addressing that in other ways. Even though I have internal knowledge, I really need to get a A+ and/or Network+ certification. I will be addressing that this week and will "go back to school" in a way.

I have my own twist on the whole "light at the end of the tunnel" story.

"If you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, then turn around as you are looking (or going) the wrong way."

Jobless Cartoon of the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment